1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Displaying the full pathway of a hosting and a website
Some Web applications need to know the full pathway of a directory. This guide explains how to display the full pathway of a website.
To get the full pathway of a hosting:
- open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- go to Hostingclick on the hosting/domain name in question
- in the hosting control panel, click on More information
- under Hopsting, the full path is displayed (e.g.: /home/clients/0f83c7xxx710e5ae2645xxx704d8772f/)
To get the full pathway of a site
- follow the procedure above for gettin gthe full pathway of the hosting the site is installed on
- at the end of the full hosting pathway, specify the site directory (to find out more)
- Example: if the site is located in the default directory "/web" and the full pathway of the hosting is "/home/clients/0f83c7xxx710e5ae2645xxx704d8772f/", then the absolute pathway of the site is " /home/clients/0f83c7xxx710e5ae2645xxx704d8772f/web"
To find out more
Link to this FAQ: