1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Copying your Gmail inbox to a new email address: Requirements
To copy emails from a GMail address using our import tool (Sync IMAP), it is necessary to perform these 3 actions beforehand. This information is provided for your information only and we do not provide any additional support for GMail.
1. Enable IMAP
In the settings of your GMail address, go to the Transfer and POP/IMAP tab, and make sure that IMAP is enabled.
2. Enable access to less secure applications
- Open this page: https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
- If necessary, login with your Google Account
- Check the Enable box
3. Allow access from your computer to your Google Account
- Open this page: https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
- Click on the Continue button
4. Copy your emails using our wizard
After performing these actions, use our wizard to copy the emails and folders from your GMail address to your new email address: https://workspace.infomaniak.ch/syncimap