1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Transferring management of your domain to another provider (registrar)/Getting the transfer code (AUTHCODE) for a domain
This guide explains how to get the transfer code for a domain name managed by Infomaniak. You will need this code to transfer the management of a domain name to another registrar.
To get the transfer code for a domain:
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Domain Name
- Click on the domain name in question
- On the left side panel, click on Procedures
- If the option is available, hit the Unlock this domain button (needed to transfer a domain to another registrar)
- Hit the Send the transfer code button
For a .BE, the above procedure also works but please note that it is not us who will give you the transfer code for the next step but the registry DNS.BE which will send an email to the contact address for your domain name.