1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Inviting a user to create a WorkSpace account to manage their email address
This guide explains how to create an email address and have it managed by another person in WorkSpace.
- open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- go to Mail Hosting
- click on the domain name concerned
- under the heading Email addresses, click on Add an email address
- enter the following information and click on Confirm:
- the email address you want (email@example.com)
- full name: the user's first name and family name
- click on "Invite someone to use this address"
- enter the newly created password for security
- enter the user's email address which should receive the invitation
- by clicking on Advanced options, you can remove the right to change the email address password as well as other permissions
- click on Send
Link to this FAQ: