1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
My WordPress Site: using a theme from Elegant Themes free of charge
This guide explains how to install a theme or extension from Elegant Themes on a WordPress site that is already installed with My WordPress Site.
Important: you must subscribe to an Elegant Themes offer to benefit from their customer service. Infomaniak only allows you to install free of charge in just 1 click the theme (Divi, Extra, etc.) and the extensions (Monarch, Bloom, etc.) of your choice and benefit from official updates.
Using a theme from ElegantThemes
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name in question
- in the left-hand side panel, click on Website then on My WordPress Site
- click on the Configure button on the site to be managed, then click on Settings
- click on the Change theme button and select the desired theme
- click on the Confirm button
Using an Elegent Themes extension
Link to this FAQ: