1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
My WordPress Site: using a theme from Elegant Themes free of charge
This guide explains how to install a theme or extension from Elegant Themes on a WordPress site that is already installed with My WordPress Site (WordPress & Apps).
Important: you must subscribe to an Elegant Themes offer to benefit from their customer service. Infomaniak only allows you to install free of charge in just 1 click the theme (Divi, Extra, etc.) and the extensions (Monarch, Bloom, etc.) of your choice and benefit from official updates.
Using a theme from ElegantThemes
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name in question
- in the left side panel, click on My sites and then on WordPress & Apps
- click on the Configure button on the site to be managed
- under Theme of the site, click on the Select button and select the desired theme
- click on Save
Using an Elegent Themes extension
Link to this FAQ:
Your browser is outdated, security and browsability are no longer guaranteed. We recommend that you update it as soon as possible by clicking here.