1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Microsoft Outlook (Windows) - Setting up syncing of contacts and calendars
Several tools allow WorkSpace contacts and calendars to be synced with Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook CalDav Synchronizer (open source, free)
- EVO Collaborator ($29)
- Bynari WebDav Collaborator (looks like it has been abandoned by its developer)
The following instructions are provided for information purposes and we do not guarantee support associated with the use of these solutions.
1. Outlook CalDav Synchronizer
Outlook CalDav Synchroniser is compatible with Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and allows WorkSpace calendars and contacts to be synced through CalDav and CardDav.
- Download Outlook CalDav Synchroniser: https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/
- Important: if two step authentication (two-step verification) is enabled on your account, generate a specific password via the Two-step authentication tab in your user account preferences.
Syncing several calendars:
2. EVO Collaborator
From version 2.0.20, Evo Collaborator offers an Infomaniak profile to automatically sync your WorkSpace data with Microsoft Outlook through CalDav and CardDav.
3. Bynari WebDav Collaborator
- download and install WebDav Collaborator (looks like it has been abandoned by its developer)
- when installing, enter the following information:
- user name: enter the user name given by the synchronisation assistant (ex.: AB12345)
- if you have not enabled two-factor authentication: the same password that you use to log in to WorkSpace
- if you have enabled two-factor authentication: the specific password to be generated from the Two-factor authentication tab in your user account preferences
- email address: the email address of your choice
- configure the calendars, address books and tasks to be synchronised