1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Microsoft Outlook (Windows) - Setting up syncing of contacts and calendars
Several tools allow WorkSpace contacts and calendars to be synced with Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook CalDav Synchronizer (open source, free)
- EVO Collaborator (29$)
- Infomaniak WebDav Collaborator (39$)
The following instructions are provided for informational purposes and we do not provide support associated with the use of these solutions.
1. Outlook CalDav Synchroniser (free)
Outlook CalDav Synchroniser is compatible with Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and allows WorkSpace calendars and contacts to be synced through CalDav and CardDav.
- Download Outlook CalDav Synchroniser: https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/
- Important: if two step authentication (two-step verification) is enabled on your account, generate a specific password via the Two-step authentication tab in your user account preferences.
Syncing several calendars:
2. EVO Collaborator
From version 2.0.20, Evo Collaborator offers an Infomaniak profile to automatically sync your WorkSpace data with Microsoft Outlook through CalDav and CardDav.
3. Infomaniak WebDav Collaborator
- download and install Infomaniak WebDav Collaborator
- while installing, enter the following information:
- user name: enter the user name specified by the syncing assistant (e.g.: AB12345)
- if you have not enabled double authentication: the same password you use to log in to WorkSpace
- if you have enabled double authentication: specific password to be generated from the Two-step authentication tab in your user account preferences
- email address: the email address of your choice
- configure the calendars, address books and tasks to be synced
The following video shows this procedure with Microsoft Outlook 2013: