1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Dissociating an alias (domain) from a Mail hosting
This guide explains how to remove an alias domain from a Mail hosting.
Important: before following this procedure, you must have dissociated the synonym domain name from the primary domain name (find out more).
Removing the alias domain
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Mail hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side menu click on Associated domains
- , in the heading Associated domains click on the button to the right of the domain concerned
- choose Remove
- confirm you wish to delete the email alias