1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Creating/adding/changing/deleting an email address
This guide explains how to create, change, or delete an email address. It also explains how to order additional addresses if a Mail hosting has reached its quota of email accounts.
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Mail Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name in question
Under Email addresses, you can:
- add an email address or additional email addresses*: click on the blue Createbutton /t
- ,delete an email address:click on the button to the right of the email address then select Delete
- modify an email address password, responder, signatures, redirects, filters, configure IMAP folders, etc.); IMAP, etc.): click on the address to modify then go to the appropriate tab
The blue button Create (via the arrow to the right of the button) also lets you:
- create email addresses in bulk, by lot, using a CSVfile: https://faq.infomaniak.com/224
- recover emails from another address:
* Modification of an offer automatically prolongs the duration of the contract based on the invoicing frequency selected (monthly, annual, quarterly)