1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Difference between the user names for WorkSpace, the admin console, and email accounts
The username and password used to log in to the admin console and WorkSpace are not necessarily the same as those used for an email account hosted by Infomaniak.
In summary, you have:
- 1 username and 1 password to access the WorkSpace and the Admin Console (Infomaniak account)
- 1 username (email address) and 1 password for each email account hosted by Infomaniak
These can be identical or not, as you choose.
For example, it is possible to login to the WorkSpace or the admin console with an email address not managed by Infomaniak (e.g. email@example.com). Similarly, the password used to login to the WorkSpace or the admin console could be "pAssW8ox3C", while the password for your Infomaniak email address is "h6Kcy34rT".
Find out more
- Changing an Infomaniak / WorkSpace password: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2017
- Changing an email account password: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2017
- Testing the password for an email account