1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Installing a Web app (Joomla, Drupal, PrestaShop, ownCloud, etc.)
This guide explains how to automatically install a web app included in our hosting offers (Classic Web + Mail/Web/Managed Cloud Server).
Installing a Web app
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- In the left side panel, click on My Sites
- Click on WordPress & Web Apps
- Click on Install an App
- Select the desired app and click onInstall
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the app installation
Discover our Web hosting solutions.
Find out more
- Changing the configuration of Web app backups
- Restoring or deleting a backup of a Web app
- Changing the URL address for the app/changing the domain name associated with the app