1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
End date of a domain name that is transferred to an Infomaniak Domain Name account
The end (or birthday) date of the domain name you are transferring to Infomaniak persists (it remains the same as the one that existed before the transfer), and is incremented by a year.
- except for .fr and .re where the end date is the date of the transfer + 1 year
- except for .ch where the initial end date remains the same after the transfer, without any incrementing or change
- 20/05/2013 = creation of domaineexemple.com and so end date = 19/05/2014
- 25/11/2013 = transfer to Infomaniak and so new end date = 19/05/2015
- 20/05/2013 = creation of domaineexemple.fr and so end date = 19/05/2014
- 25/11/2013 = transfer to Infomaniak and so new end date = 24/11/2014
Link to this FAQ: