1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling an automatic out-of-office reply (responder)
This guide explains how to enable an out of office reply on an email address managed in the Infomaniak WorkSpace, allowing you to inform correspondents that you are not able to reply immediately, because you are away from the office, on holiday, etc.
When is the automatic reply sent?
As a general rule, your reply is only sent once to the people who send you messages. However, if the same person sends you another email 7 days after the previous one and your automatic reply is still enabled, WorkSpace sends them another automatic reply to remind them that you do not have access to your emails.
Enabling the responder in WorkSpace
- open the Infomaniak WorkSpace: https://workspace.infomaniak.com
- click on the icon representing greyed envelopes at the top right,
- select Settings
- in the menu on the upper left, click on My email addressess
- click on the email address concerned (or Manage in the right menu as in the image below)
- click on the Automatic Reply tab (in the case of limited display, the tabs are available in a dropdown menu by clicking on General first
- enable the system
- to indicate if the automatic reply should be given repeatedly on certain specific days of the week
- if the reply is not regular, set a start and potentially an end date/time
- write an out of office message
Click on Advanced options to:
- set a different sending address (the address must first be verified)
- indicate addresses which should not receive your automatic email