1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Changing a site's limits (memory_limit, max_execution_time)
On the Web and Classic hostings, the memory and the execution time of the scripts are limited for security and reliability reasons. This guide explains how to modify these limits through your admin console.
Changing a site's limits
- Open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Hosting
- Click on hosting/the domain name concerned
- Under Sites, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- Enter the values you want in the following fields:
- Maximum execution time, max_execution_time (maximum*: 300 seconds)
- Script memory limit, memory_limit (maximum*: 1280 MB)
*For your information, our managed Cloud Servers have the following resources:
- max_execution_time up to 3600 seconds
- memory_limit up to 2048 Mo
Unfreezing the limits
You can unfreeze these limits 10 times a year for 60 minutes: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2121