1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Manager: delete a user from a customer account
This guide explains how to delete a user from an Infomaniak customer account.
Remove a user from an Infomaniak customer account
- Administrator or owner for your customer account
- Account login password
Note: you cannot remove an owner from a customer account if there is no other owner for the account.
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- In the left side panel, click on User management
- Click on the icon on the far right of the user you'd like to remove
- Select Remove user, then click the Continue button
- Click Delete and enter the password for your Infomaniak space
- Check the box and click on Remove this user
Find out more
- Quickstart guide: Manager
- Manager: add a user
- Manager: change a user role
- Manager: create a work team
Link to this FAQ: