1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling the shell_exec(), proc_open, etc. functions.
This guide explains how to enable the following functions on a Cloud Server: passthru, exec, system, popen, shell_exec, set_time_limit and proc_open.
To enable these PHP functions:
- open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- go to Cloud Server
- click on the Cloud Server concerned
- click on the associated hosting concerned
- under Sites, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- under Advanced section in the tab General, edit the field Disable functions as required
- click on Save to validate the changes
In the following example, these functions have already been disabled: set_time_limit, passthru, exec, system, popen, shell_exec, proc_open.