1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling the shell_exec(), proc_open, etc. functions.
This guide explains how to enable the following functions (in red, only on a Cloud Server):
- , set_time_limit
To activate these PHP functions:
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com
- go to Web Hosting
- click on hosting/the domain name concerned
- under Sites, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- under Advanced section of the Generalities tab modify the Disable functions field as desired
- click on Save to confirm the changes
In the following example, these functions have been disabled: set_time_limit, passthru, exec, system, popen, shell_exec, proc_open.