1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Adding an email address in WorkSpace
Workspace lets you manage several email addresses hosted by Infomaniak. This guide explains how to add or link an email address to a WorkSpace
Add/link an email address to a WorkSpace
This procedure lets you manually add an email address hosted on Infomaniak to your WorkSpace. The same email address can be managed in several WorkSpaces.
- before configuring an email address, it must exist in the admin console (how to create an email address)
- it is only possible to link email addresses hosted with Infomaniak to WorkSpace
To add an Infomaniak email address to WorkSpace:
- open the following page: https://login.infomaniak.com/loginWebmail
- log in using the WorkSpace login or from the new Infomaniak admin console (aide)
- in the upper right, click on your user name then on Mail settings
- click on Link an email account
- enter the complete email address (e.g. email@example.com) and the email password (help)
- click on Confirm
- repeat steps 4 to 6 to link other email addresses