1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Adding a signature to messages sent from Webmail
This guide explains how to add a signature to messages sent from WorkSpace. WorkSpace is a comprehensive online solution for reading and managing your emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and Internet favorites.
To add a signature to your emails:
- open WorkSpace ( https://workspace.infomaniak.com )
- In the top right corner of the page, mouse over the user and hitEmail Settings
- If more than email address is attached to the WorkSpace account: choose which email signature must be configured in Email Account Settings
- Click on the Signatures tab
- Configure signature
- Hit the OK button
- The signature appears automatically when a new message is created with the email address selected in Point 3
If you don't always want to use the signature configured by default, set up an empty signature as a default signature. The following video shows how to do this:
- A signature is linked to the email address that you enter in your WorkSpace (unlike the calendar or address book that are linked to your WorkSpace account). Therefore, you can set different signatures for the email addresses identified in WorkSpace, and if you have multiple WorkSpace accounts for the same email address, they will all have the same signature.
- The automatic signature is not added to away messages. So you must therefore set a signature for away messages.