1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Jelastic Cloud: Installing an SSL certificate
This guide explains how to obtain a custom SSL certificate that you can use with a Jelastic server at Infomaniak.
Jelastic documentation for the SSL
- It is possible to buy an SSL certificate from Infomaniak and install it on Jelastic.
- As part of Jelastic, you will also find a valid certificate only for xxx.jcloud.ik-server.com areas: https://docs.jelastic.com/built-in-ssl
- Let's Encrypt certificates can also be obtained free of charge and for any field: https://jelastic.com/blog/free-ssl-certificates-with-lets-encrypt/
- A paid certificate can be obtained for any field: https://docs.jelastic.com/custom-ssl
- For the purpose of testing, you can also set up a self-signed certificate: https://docs.jelastic.com/self-signed-ssl
Link to this FAQ: