1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Mail: share an agenda / calendar with another user
This guide explains how to share one or more agendas / calendars with Infomaniak Mail users.
Share an agenda / calendar
- Open Infomaniak Mail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click the icon in the top right
- Select Calendar
- Click on the iconto the right of the calendar you want to share (when the mouse is pointing upwards), then select Share
- Enter the email address for the Infomaniak Mail account of the user who will be accessing the agenda. If the user does not yet have an Infomaniak Mail account, they can create one free of charge.
- Set the user rights for this calendar (can access, can modify, can modify and share)
Find out more
- Infomaniak Mail: share an agenda / calendar publicly
- Infomaniak Mail: import a calendar into the agenda
- Infomaniak Mail: customise the agenda / calendar display
Link to this FAQ: