1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
How do I share my calendar with another Webmail user?
This guide explains how to share one or more calendars with WorkSpace users.
Sharing a calendar
- Login to the WorkSpace (https://workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Go to the Calendar tab
- Mouse over Shared Contacts and click on the arrow that appears to the right
- On the menu that pops up, click on Sharing options
- Enter the email address for the WorkSpace account for the user who will access the address book. If the user does not yet have a WorkSpace account, they can create one free of charge.
- Determine the user rights over this address book (Administration, Read only, Read and write access)
- Close the window
Link to this FAQ: