1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
WorkSpace: sharing an address book with another user
This guide explains how to share the contacts in an address book with other WorkSpace users.
Sharing an address book
- log in to WorkSpace (https://workspace.infomaniak.com)
- click on the grey envelope icon at the top right
- click on the address book icon
- hover the mouse over Shared contacts and click on the arrow that appears to the right
- click on New address book in the menu that displays
- enter the name of the address book and confirm with the ENTER key
- enter the email address of the WorkSpace account for the user who will access the address book. If the user does not yet have a WorkSpace account, they can create one free of charge.
- determine the user rights for this address book (Administration, Read only, Read and write access)
- close the window
The contacts created or moved/copied to this address book will be visible to all users with access to sharing.