1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Editing the sender's full name from the WorkSpace
This guide explains how to edit the full name which will be used when sending your emails from the WorkSpace. This full name (generally a surname and first name) associated with your e-mail address is displayed next to or instead of your e-mail address at the recipient's end.
To edit the full name
- open the WorkSpace (https://workspace.infomaniak.com)
- in the menu below your username at the top right, click on Mail Settings
- in the heading My email addresses, click on the button to the right of the email address whose full name you want to edit
- choose Manage
- in the General tab, on the Full name line click on Edit
- follow the instructions which appear
The full name displayed in this General tab is used by default when there was no signature configured in the WorkSpace. From the moment a signature is defined, it is th ename in this which will be used.