1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Change the sender's name kMail
Thank you for choosing Infomaniak to manage the reception and sending of your emails! This guide explains how to change the full name that will be used when sending your emails from kMail. This full name (usually a surname and a first name) corresponds to your email address, it is displayed as a replacement or next to your email address for the recipient of your email.
Note that if he has already added you to his address book with a surname/first name, this is the one that will probably be displayed for him.
Edit sender's full name
- Open kMail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the icon at the top right
- Choose Mail Addresses
- Click on the icon on the far right of the email address concerned, then select Email Address Settings
- In the left side menu click on Signature
- Under Advanced Settings, fill in the lineFull Name
The full name used by default when there has never been a signature configured in your kMail is that of the kMail account itself. Once a signature is defined, the name on it will be used.