1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Manger: editing a user's rights/permissions
This guide explains how to change a user's rights or permissions to have access only to certain products or features of the Manager part (manager. Infomaniak. com ).Operation of Rights/permissions
When a user is added to a customer account, it has rights/permissions on specific products and a profile type(administrator or user with limited rights).
- It is not possible to refine and get "inside" a product: an accountant will receive the invoices of all the folders of a VOD space, an administrator will have access to all the streams belonging to the product streaming Radio, etc.
- in the same way, a user with access to VOD will not be able to be limited to sending video and retrieving the integration code. Learn more: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1634
Modifying a user's rights/permissions
- open the Manager (manager. Infomaniak. com)
- click on Users
- Click on the affected user
- Click the Edit button button of the Permissionsblock
- to change the type (administrator or user with limited rights) and rights of the user as desired
- click on Save