1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Editing a user's rights/permissions
This guide explains how to modify a user's rights so that they only have access to certain products or functionalities.
How the rights/permissions work
When a user is added to a client account, they have rights/permissions on specific products and a profile type (administrator or user with limited rights).
- It is not possible to refine and get "inside" a product: an accountant will receive invoices of all the folders of a VOD space, an administrator will have access to all flows belonging to the Radio streaming product, etc.
- In the same way, a user who has access to VOD cannot be limited to sending video and recovering the integration code. To find out more: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1634
Modifying a user's rights/permissions
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- click on Users
- click on the user concerned click on Modify in the Permissions block
- change the type (administrator or user with restricted rights) and the user's rights as desired
- click on Save