1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
How do I create a membercard?
The membercard is very easy to configure. Its flexibility lets you to tackle sales for your events in different ways (subscriptions, etc.)
- Determine if the card is "physical" (plastic credit card format, printed with one of our Evolis badge/card printers) or "virtual" (the customer prints the tickets from home),
-Set a number of:
- cards to sell,
- events linked to the card and a variable period (the whole period, starting, from date to date),
- limited tickets per card (minimum and maximum) and a possible price supplement per event,
- Select a different or similar look of tickets for events linked to the card,
- Set the fields that are mandatory or visible only, displayed when ordering (photo, last name/first name etc.),
- Choose whether or not to have assigned seating (e.g., for a theater subscription.).
Link to this FAQ: