1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Whitelist to avoid spam filtering
This guide explains how to add email addresses or entire domains to the Whitelist of an email address. Authorised (whitelisted) senders and domains will bypass your mailbox's spam filter.
Authorising senders from WorkSpace
- Open the WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Click the grey envelope icon in the top right corner.
- Select Settings
- Click My email addresses in the menu on the left side.
- Click on the email address concerned.
- Click on Security
- at the bottom of the page under Authorised senders (Whitelist), enter the full email addresses to be added to the whitelist. To whitelist all email addresses in a domain name, enter *@domaine-to-be-whitelisted.com.
- Click Save.
Authorising senders from Manager
- Open the Manager (https://manager.infomaniak.com/).
- Go to Email Hosting.
- Click the hosting concerned.
- In the menu on the left side, click on Email addresses.
- Click on the email address to be configured.
- Click the Security tab.
- At the bottom of the page under Authorised senders (Whitelist), enter the full email addresses to be added to the white list. To whitelist all the email addresses in a domain name, enter *@domain-to-be-whitelisted.com.
- Click Save.
- The white list is only enabled for the original sender of each message. If the message is sent to email@example.com, but is then redirected to def@domain. xyz, the spam filter and whitelist must be set up for the abc address.
- It is also possible to blacklist email addresses and domains.