1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
This guide explains how to add email addresses or entire domains to the whitelist of an email address. Authorized (whitelisted) senders and domains will bypass your mailbox's spam filter.
Authorizing senders from WorkSpace
- Open the WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Click the icon at the top right
- Select Email addresses
- Click theicon to the right of the email address concerned, then select Email address settings
- Go to the Security tab in the left sidebar
- At the bottom of the page under Authorized senders (Whitelist), enter the full email addresses to be added to the whitelist. To whitelist all email addresses in a domain name, enter *@domaine-to-be-whitelisted.com.
- Click Save
Authorizing senders from a Mail hosting
- Open the Manager (https://manager.infomaniak.com/)
- Go to Email Hosting
- Click the hosting/domain concerned
- Click the email address concerned
- Click Security in the left sidebar
- At the bottom of the page under Authorized senders (Whitelist), enter the full email addresses to be added to the whitelist. To whitelist all the email addresses in a domain name, enter *@domain-to-be-whitelisted.com
- Click Save
Find out more
- The whitelist is only enabled for the original sender of each message. If, for example, the message is sent to an address like firstname.lastname@example.org but is then redirected to email@example.com, the spam filter and whitelist must be set up for the abc address.
- It is also possible to blacklist email addresses and domains.