1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Mail: authorised sender
This guide explains how to add email addresses or entire domains to the list of approved senders for an email address. Authorised senders and domains will not be filtered by the anti-spam filter.
Authorise senders via Infomaniak Mail
- Open Infomaniak Mail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the icon at the top right
- Select the Email addresses tab
- Under Actions on my address, click on the Security icon
- At the bottom of the page, under Authorised senders (Allow list), enter the complete email addresses to be added to the list of approved senders. To authorise all the email addresses of a domain name, enter *@domain-to-be-authorised.com
- Click on the Save button
The list of authorised senders is only enabled for the original recipients of each message. If the message is sent to an address email@example.com and is then forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org, the anti-spam filter and the list of authorised senders must be configured for the abc address.
Find out more
- Startup guide: Infomaniak workspace / webmail
- Infomaniak Mail: spam: block senders
- Email Service: authorise and block senders