1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Manager: create / add a new user to a customer account
This guide explains how to add a user to a customer account. This is very useful for allowing the user access to some of your Infomaniak products and services.
- Administrator rights or owner rights for your customer account in order to invite a new user to it.
Create a new user
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- In the left side menu, click on User management
- In the top right-hand corner, click the Add a user
- Follow the assistant to finish the process:
- If the user you've added doesn't yet have a customer account with Infomaniak, they'll be invited to create one.
- If the user you've added already has an Infomaniak account, they will be able to switch from their original account to the new account using the drop-down menu in the top left of the Manager (by clicking on the chevron and then the name of the current customer account in the Manager).