1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Paying for a shared hosting plan with Infomaniak (payment methods, period, etc.)
Available methods of payment:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Carte Bleue)
- IBAN transfer (not available for new orders)
Additional methods (billing contact located in Switzerland):
- transfer via your usual e-banking system
- Postfinance debit
- paper transfer slip sent to your billing address, payable at Swiss post offices (Only if this method of payment was chosen in advance, e.g. at the time of ordering or by the time the invoice is issued at the latest. Once the invoice has been issued, we cannot change the method of payment. This means of payment is more expensive and less environmentally friendly.)
Any other method of payment
- American Express, e-Carte Bleue, Visa Electron, EC Maestro, etc.
- official money order e.g. in the case of a town council
- cash payment
- Western Union
is not valid. If sent, we will destroy any such payment upon receipt. No cash is kept on our premises.
Whatever the method of payment, the payment must be settled annually in a single instalment. You cannot pay in several monthly instalments, for example, or for two years at once.
IBAN transfer fees depend on the bank issuing the order and may differ widely from one institution to another, or from country to country. We recommend that you opt for payment via credit card, which will not incur any additional fees.