1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Configuring an email address / configuring email software / email settings
- Guide for creating a new email address
Reading and sending your emails with WorkSpace
WorkSpace is the simplest solution for:
- Reading and sending your emails from your Internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Synchronising your contacts and calendars with a smartphone, tablet or email device.
Step-by-step configuration guides for Mac, Linux, Android, etc.
- Apple Mail Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra) / 10.12 (Sierra) / 10.11 (El Capitan) / 10.10 (Yosemite) / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6
- Outlook 2016 / 2011
- Mozilla Thunderbird
(Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi, etc.)
- Android 8 Oreo
- Android 7 Nougat
- Android 6 Marshmallow
- Android 5 Lollipop
- Android 4 KitKat
- Blue Mail
- K-9 Mail
(iPhone / iPad / iPod)
In case of a problem
Study the different possible reasons for a configuration failure: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2218
Technical information for advanced users
Whatever email software or smartphone you use, the settings are always identical for configuring an email address:
- Incoming server name IMAP (recommended) or POP = mail.infomaniak.com.
- Incoming port if IMAP: 993 with SSL if POP: 995 with SSL.
- Outgoing server name SMTP = mail.infomaniak.com.
- SMTP port: 587 with STARTTLS.
- User name = full email address.
- Password = the one you assigned to the email address concerned (click here to verify your password).
- Authentication = compulsory for sending emails. Enabled in the SMTP settings of your email server. You must select "use the same settings as the incoming server" or depending on the software, re-enter a user name (= full email address) and its password.
To find out more about the difference between IMAP and POP: https://faq.infomaniak.com/787