Revive Adserver is an open source advertisement serving application. Revive Adserver has previously been known as OpenX Source, OpenAds and phpAdsNew, and most recently Revive Adserver forked from OpenX Source in 2013.
Backup and restoration
16 May 2014 - 73MBSecurity
- CVE-2013-5954 - Fixed CSRF vulnerability a number of UI pages performing delete and unlink actions (www/admin/admin-user-unlink.php, www/admin/advertiser-delete.php, www/admin/advertiser-user-unlink.php, www/admin/affiliate-delete.php, www/admin/affiliate-user-unlink.php, www/admin/agency-delete.php, www/admin/agency-user-unlink.php, www/admin/banner-delete.php, www/admin/campaign-delete.php, www/admin/channel-delete.php, www/admin/tracker-delete.php, www/admin/userlog-delete.php and www/admin/zone-delete.php). For more information: http://www.revive-adserver.com/security/revive-sa-2014-001
- An error message is now displayed when trying to install or upgrade Revive Adserver with unsupported PHP 5.4/5.5 versions (< 5.4.20 or < 5.5.2).
- Updated the MaxMind GeoIP plugin to include the May 2014 MaxMind GeoCountry database.
- Fixed bad translation in the Russian language translation.
- Fixed history statistics screens to prevent displaying future dates when showing "All statistics".
- Fixed broken "DeliveryDataPrepare:dataPageInfo" and "DeliveryDataPrepare:dataUserAgent" components of the standard delivery logging plugin.
- Added proper Content-Type header with charset to some scripts in order to override the webserver default.
- Changed a few occurrences of the non-existing "Content-Size" header to "Content-Length".
- Switched a few deprecated "ereg" calls to "preg" in PEAR libraries.
9 April 2014 - 73MBBug Fixes
- Fixed problem with automatic maintenance not working in 3.0.3
- Fixed mangled characters in the hebrew translation
- Fixed query errors when a non-existing zone was requested
- Removed references to previous product name from plugin translation files
14 March 2014 - 73MBNew Features
- Preview of Flash banners now also shows the backup image, if set.
- API now supports setting chainedZoneId.
- Added support for WebM videos in the IAB Video plugin.
- Increased the maximum delay in the midnight maintenance script (from 10 econds to 30 seconds) before calling the sync server for update information to improve load distribution on the server.
- Updated the Revive Adserver application header to replace the "Report bug" link with a more useful "Support" link (which includes details on how to report a bug, in addition to how to get support).
- Added support for hosting providers of Revive Adserver to configure a custom URL for the "Support" link in the application header.
- Removed usage of PEAR libraries to detect non-routable IP addresses during delivery.
- Fixed the detected product name on upgrade to correctly distinguish between older OpenX Source installations vs. newer Revive Adserver installations.
- Fixed the date format for the Spanish language pack.
- Fixed some instances of the old application name in robots.txt files.
- Fixed API incompatibilities with PHP 5.4+.
- Fixed an issue with the generation of a platform hash value which is used when connecting to the sync server to check for updates to Revive Adserver.
- Fixed encoding issues and bad translations in the Chinese language translations.
- Fixed encoding issues with some of the Czech language translations.
- Fixed encoding issues with some of the Russian language translations.
- Added (some) new Chinese translations for plugins.
- Fixed SWF plugin version requirements for v18-22.
- Fixed a bug that prevented successfully submitting the forms after a server side validation error.
- Fixed a library bug that was causing invalid errors to be displayed in the statistics screens under certain conditions.
- Added missing configuration options relating to the filenames for Single Page Call functionality to the admin user Configuration > Global Settings > Banner Delivery Settings tab.
- Fixed incorrect detection of command-line based called to Revive Adserver, so that an error message is shown when the maintenance script is called without] the required host parameter, instead of displaying a PHP error.
- Fixed branding on the website Single Page Call invocation code tag page.
- Fixed the display of the license on the install/upgrade welcome screen when using a non-root based installation process.
- Fixed bug causing the last advertiser being sometimes hidden in the advertiser index screen.
- Fixed issue that allowed installing an already installed plugin, causing the plugin tables to be dropped without notice.
- Fixed logging of direct selection impressions/requests not properly working on Postgres under some circumstances.
- Fixed API XML-RPC output not properly dealing with NULL values.
Non-Backwards Compatible Changes
- Email based campaign activation/deactivation reports are now disabled by default when creating new advertisers. This does not affect any existing advertiser account settings for this feature; but please be aware that the default for all new advertiser accounts has been changed.
- 3rd party plugins developers should be aware: The unused Zend XML-RPC library has been removed; please make sure your 3rd party plugins bundle their own copy if they need it.
- 3rd party plugins developers should be aware: The OA_Sync class has been moved to the RV_Sync class; please make sure your 3rd party plugins are updated accordingly.
30 January 2014 - 73MB
13 August 2013 - 73MB
14 September 2012 - 73MB
9 May 2012 - 73MB
display more versions
4 November 2011 - 73MB
16 September 2010 - 73MB
2 March 2010 - 73MB
26 January 2010 - 32MB
4 January 2010 - 32MB
5 November 2009 - 32MB
29 May 2009 - 32MB
4 April 2009 - 32MB
29 January 2009 - 32MB
10 November 2008 - 32MB
7 October 2008 - 32MB
29 August 2008 - 32MB
24 July 2008 - 32MB
24 June 2008 - 32MB
15 May 2008 - 32MB
17 April 2008 - 32MB
20 February 2008 - 32MB
6 February 2008 - 32MB
3 April 2004 - 32MB
3 April 2004 - 32MB
17 September 2007 - 32MB
29 April 2007 - 7MB
10 February 2007 - 7MB
17 November 2006 - 9MB
2 November 2006 - 9MB
9 April 2006 - 9MB
25 November 2005 - 9MB
24 August 2005 - 9MB
11 July 2005 - 9MB
8 May 2005 - 3MB
21 February 2005 - 3MB
3 April 2004 - 3MB
Our Web hostings are compatible with
100% SSD Web Hosting
100 GB and +
Advanced management of EV and DV SSL certificates
10 GB of VOD
2 CPU and +
6 Gb (RAM) and +
100% dedicated resources
Infomaniak manages your server
from 29 € / month
Prices in EUR